Wednesday, May 9, 2012

For Jared


For Jared Michael “Jetz” Bruce
Jared, My Love, You were taken away from us early, but your legacy will forever live on. You were and are loved and missed more than you could ever imagine. To me you were the only guy I could really call my brother, you were also my therapist, my go to guy. You were another reason I would look forward to going to English, lunch and US history. You made me smile like no other. You were my father at times you were very strict on who I dated, you didn’t like half of the guys I talked to. You would always say you are way too good for them you deserve better; you helped me realize that I was a good person; you made me feel like it too. You brought out my talents as well, I would never sing in front of people but thanks to you that changed fairly quickly, you told me to start doing YouTube videos but I was too afraid, but now I feel as if I need to do the videos so that you can be proud of me. The first time I sung for you, you smiled from ear to ear you said that my singing talent was a gift and that I need to use it. 
At times I would say things about myself that you didn’t like, I will never forget the time that I called myself fat you Flipped on me, you said don’t say that again, and I won’t. If I needed you at any time I know I could count on you and call on you. Now a day’s it’s hard to find a guy that can just be friends and not take it you know “that” route. You Are My Brother, You are my Heart, You are and always will be My Best Friend, and there will never be another Jared Bruce in My Life Time. Everything I do I think of you, A song came on at prom I threw up Jetz faster than I could think. Every picture I take I feel like I need to throw up Jetz. Your name is being tattooed on My Shoulder, Your pictures are everywhere including In my room. 
Everybody knows how much I cared for you, and still do. I told you that I loved you every chance I got because I meant it, I just hope you knew I meant it. You were the only person I had for the longest and when I lost you half of my heart went with you. I’ve lost a lot of people and you were the shoulder I would cry on, the first one I would call or text if something drastic happened, but this time you never replied. That’s how I knew you were gone I screamed your named as loud as I could I couldn’t even breath still to this day I pray that you just come back and yell out OO OO Okay.
 But I know you are in a better place no suffering or coming to school we all know all you ever did was try not to fall asleep. You were always in your phone or on Twitter I miss seeing you tweet every other second. I miss you so much sitting in the computer lap and not being able to act up with you kills me. I Love You Jared Michael “Jetz” Bruce and Don’t You Forget That. I can’t wait to see your smiling face again.

19 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Esyence. You know he's always watching out for you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esyence--my heart still breaks for his family. There are days I still look around the classroom for him. I cannot imagine how difficult his death would be if he were a close friend, as he was for you. Thanks for sharing this piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esyence this was beautiful, trust me Jared is missed and loved a lot. He was one of the only guys who truly cared about what you had to say. RIP JARED! #JETZZ

      Delete
  3. I know exactly how you feel Esyence, from the lose I had. You can alway come to me when you need anything, at anytime of day because i know how much that means to have someone to talk to you who feels it as much as you do!! You can come find me whenever you want!! I'm here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I miss him so much tooo!! We used to cut up in the library. But I know that you wrote this from your heart and so does Jared. He knows that you loved him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you wrote your piece on someone so close to your heart. Every time you smile or laugh or enjoy yourself, he's lookin' down on you smilin' and laughin' too. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So as I scrolled down the blog I saw "Jared" and I was like 0_o somebody beat me to my post, but as I read it I realized that alot of us were close to him and I'm still going to post my story because everyone has had their share of memories with him. He will forever live in our hearts. #Jetz! Love you Essy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im sorry to see how hurt you are, but this was really sweet of you to write. Stay strong! Love youuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your blog but im sorry for your loss i know how you feel because i to had lost someone who was close to me

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enyojed this esyence, it really shows how much love you have for him

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry for the loss, I didn't know him really well but i know he meant alot to you and this is very special.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The worst part for me is that I saw him everyday and didn't try to get to know him. :( this is a very touching story. My condolences to friends and family. RIP Jared Bruce.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think this is a beautiful peice and very strong of you to write about someone who meant so much to you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was a very beautiful piece of writing. I love how you put so much emotion into the story.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i still miss jarod too esyence, we were actually pretty good friends, i miss him just as much as you do

    ReplyDelete
  16. me and Jared werent that close but we were cool and i miss him too

    ReplyDelete
  17. The emotion and love you put into this was great, and it made a great piece of writing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This was beautiful and really made me feel for you. keep your chin up.

    ReplyDelete